CareersCareer Opportunities in QUADRA SOLUTION & XYBASE INDONESIA
1. FRESH GRADUATE :
- Junior Programmer
- Presales Engineer
- Support Engineer
- All university graduates in Information Technology or Electronics Engineering who wish to start career in IT Development are welcome to apply.
- Required info : transcript / CV and brief description of thesis
- We will provide necessary training.
- Experienced in Java Programming both J2SE and J2EE
- Having experience in Struts, Hibernate, I Batis framework is an advantage
- Have in depth knowledge of OO programming and RDBMS
- Have experience in software development project(s) is an advantage
2. System Analyst
- Lead analysis process: identification and documentation of user requirements.
- Train and mentor software engineer for documentation, coding and testing
- Communicate with team leader and programmer to verify that the application is properly developed.
- Participate in formal/informal meetings.
- Report to team leader periodically and on spot for progress.
- Minimum 1 year work experience as System Analyst
- Experienced at analysis using UML is a must.
- Experienced using CASE Tools such as ER-WIN, Rational Rose or Borland Together.
3. Solution Architect
- Responsible for the overall design and technical oversight of complex IT initiatives in customer engagements for the Technology Services group. This responsibility typically spans all layers of IT infrastructure, with special focus on servers, storage, security, networking and applications.
- Through the best practices, structured methodologies, and broad and deep technical knowledge, maps business requirements to technical solutions and provides technical leadership to the implementation of these solutions.
- Create Software Document Specification
- Conduct QA/QC process: review and inspect the deliverables.
- Experienced at analysis and design using UML and case tools
- Deep knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns and Architectural Patterns is a must
- Knowledge in SDLC methodologies
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related courses
- Entry level applicant is encourage to apply
- Required skill(s): MYSQL, Oracle Data Base (Immediate Level), Unix (Solaris), SCO Unix
- Bonus skill(s): Able to use TOAD, SQL Plus, Networking (TCPIP)
- Minimum 1 year experience in system Support and Engineering Environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and self motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team is essential
- Ability to work under demanding environment and on shift.
(In the area of infrastructure and Client, with specific qualifications)
- Personality: Smart, High Ownership, team player, capable to deliver presentation, integrity, walk-the-talk, could speak English fluently, could understand customer requirement.
- Technically: Understand and able to install and configure: Windows Server and related solution (Active Directory, configuration, administering, security, etc)Windows Client (XP SP2, Vista-->configuration, administering, deployment, security, etc)Microsoft Security Solution (ISA, Right management Service, Forefront)
Responsible for selling application software and generating leads to a defined list of customers by telephone and electronic mail or in person.
- Possess comprehensive experience in IT industry as Administrator System with at least 4 years.
- Proven track record in achieving sales numbers.
Responsible for developing and managing the overall business relationship between the company and its business partners and commencing proactively all initiatives to penetrate the Training Centre business.
Possess comprehensive experience in training centre business with at least 4 years in sales.
8. IT PRO
- Possess comprehensive experience in IT industry with at least 4 years as System Administrator
- Mastered on Windows and Linux ( Active Directory, administering, configuration, SMS Server, Share Point, MOM )
- Proven track record in skill presentation
Responsible for administering and maintaining database management as well as administration services for the relational database management systems (SQL Server).
- Possess comprehensive experience in IT industry at least 2 years as Database Analyst
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
- Experience in developing, adapting and designing complex relational SQL Databases.
- University degree in related major (IS & PAM) and in Computer Science/Information Systems (TS & DBA)
- Excellent communication skill in both Indonesian and English language.
- Able to work in a team with strong interpersonal skill
- Independent yet hands on, have confidence, shows initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
Please send your detail CV to: email@example.com or hardcopy to :
PT. Quadra Solution / PT. XYBASE Indonesia
Menara Duta Building 7th Fl Wing D
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B-9 Kuningan